GOLDENINNEREYE

Rhythm of the Music is Life's only Motivation

Friday, March 24, 2006

Incomplete

strolling on the road
saw many things...
many a cars driving home...
some going nowhere...
some just wasting fuel...

now walking along the roadside path
saw a beautiful girl...
cute,coming towards me...
thought I knew her..
but I didn't...

met her again
cashed on...
was from my college..
from my city..
rewarding coincidence...

waited for her..
irregular in college...
still waited...
maybe....
woke up early 4 her

time ran...
waited with bated breath...
she came along in my bus...
was very happy
but shy..
met her for a few seconds..

something told me this was my day
so I went and chatted with her...
didn't take her number...
foolish me..
walked out...

somehow the bus
was caught in traffic..
said want ur number...
she smiled...
smiled and said later...

oh here I am...
waiting to meet her again..
maybe patience...
a virtue...
will reward me in time...

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home