GOLDENINNEREYE

Rhythm of the Music is Life's only Motivation

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

ME.. CRIBBER?

wanted to bitch about.. or rather dog about certain things.. please bear with me..
  • bloody don't know why am using bullets but want to keep out Mr.Chintan Ruparel and a certain Mr. Rohit Balan out of this from claiming that the point system is their style of writing...
  • don't wanna study, ot in a mood.. last year at this time was banging my head in frustration about HSC exams and happy it's finaaly over but not yet got into the groove of preparing for my second sem exams...
  • am listening to EVANASCENCE-bring to me life and getting inspired to write more.. bloody addictive songs... my taste is changing from dance number to head banging numbers.. the BMM effect i guess
  • am bored of reading the 10 ton marketing book and i think i should rather wait for someone like MJ to prepare notes and write stuff and put it on the blog...
  • life is so boring if there's no college
  • blogging is becoming a part of my daily routine...
  • another part of my daily routine is to play CS-sondition zero and just murder the frags, kill kill kill... just ain't enough
  • i think i must have killed over 4000 over the past 4 months.. thats good for a rookie considering i play 4 bots in each side to beat
  • my friend's got an old matiz as a gift from his grandpa and he's just got his license... he's giving me a compulsory free ride.. might be my last article..
  • music is good yaar.. listening to heaven by DJ sammy.. lovely track guys..
  • my dad wants me to increase my height by a couple of inches before letting me join a gym... most of my paltry has started hanging out in gyms.. so crucifyingly irritating
  • my cell does not have radio... can't enjoy quality music also.......
  • thinking of going on the terrace and peeking into other's homes.. but i feel guity after doing that..
  • just got news my neice is ill... she's the cutest darling i have ever met and according to my sis she's 2 months ahead (as in learning fast to walk,talk etc.) than other kids... these 21st century kids i tell u....
  • i'll put in a pic 4 u
  • i'm bored of elaborating on these points....
  • rang de basanti is a gud movie and roobaroo is the best song... my neice loves the song too... she sings aaaaaeeee chaaaaaaalaaa after the guy... aye saalaaaa.... cute man..
  • my mouse is rather bad.. wanted to buy a sasta samsung optical mosue.. got it for 400 and its showing.. the buttons all are all screwed...
  • want a better PC.. this is so crucifyingly slow......
  • if u read further down u will find more of such RUBBISH
  • i'm bored of telling my friends to cal me to mulund when they are hanging out.. still get ignored.. bloody no one cald me on tuesday not even mihir....
  • by the way the guy is good.. saaala keeps standing up for everyone....innocent fool...
  • want to write about some more things but.. jaane de.. so i'll end here....
  • by the way my shower is screwed and some soap went into my eye...indicated i'm gonn have a really bad day...
  • saala the LAN connection just got cut... sify sucks...
  • here's my cute neice for u.. u deserve to look at her cute pic after so much of torcher..

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home