GOLDENINNEREYE

Rhythm of the Music is Life's only Motivation

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Well don't know what to title this one... this is just a small personal article on how my life's been going... It seemed to jerk a bit when the results came because I had targetted something like 74 to 75 % but I thought I would end up in the 70's . but thanks to some weird checking ( we got to show u who we are campaign) and some partial marks attributed to my friends I was left far behind in the race with 63% marks. Now that's ok as far as I'm concerned but me getting 18 in the marketing paper where i was expecting in 40's was the biggest shock of my life. probably my relevant examples didn't go down to well with the 'Rel'iable guy.

Apna kya hai? nevertheless now that I have got ggod studious friends I'm thinking I will try and have a healthy competition with them. I know I have that extensive intelligence and good capability but I need a small push to get me from the atmosphere into the SPACE...

well want to say some more things like everyone knows my second sem was nice. I made much better friends and realised I was trying to run away from good things. I never tried to take the initiative in the first sem and wanted to restrict myself to life-long friends... but the second sem I realised that what I had expected out of people didn't turn out to be true. Rumours were still prevalent but now I had made good enough communication with them. Learnt a lot from some people who might not be my life-long friends but atleast might influence my life. Mind you guys make loads of friends.. you get to learn a lot from each of them....

One more thing I have never had bad intentions with anyone... I jus can't stand oversmart guys who say sumthin and do sumthin else... You remain honest and frank with me and I'll be your best friend for life!

Have so much to say that beond this point that you might get bored... I won't blame you.

I want to do sumthin out of the way yaar... sumthin that might fetch me sum pride... have heard about this 'paapi duniya' so much that I now fear going for interviews for internship..

Well... rather than playing counter-strike whole day or watching poor flicks on all days filmy channels I've no work to do... so you can just about understand how eagerly I'm waiting for my second year to start... Want to do projects again.. want to blog more.. want to quarrel more on the group.. well the list goes on... most of my friends are engineers and they are sooooo busy man...

HOPE I HAD DONE ENGG. too....really praying BMM works out for me..

5 Comments:

  • At Friday, April 14, 2006 , Blogger PriPat said...

    ok course u r doing welll in BMM. ANy u will get the hight i know.

    All the best! what happende to reservation things?? see my blog Dreamz to sign petition on it

     
  • At Friday, April 14, 2006 , Blogger ruhey said...

    dude..
    u craziee...when u sed wanna do engg...
    sum of em..rot there...doin they hate!!
    we atleast not doing tht..!
    and u r rockin in bmm
    glad to have u as a pal:)
    cheers.

     
  • At Friday, April 14, 2006 , Blogger PerfumesReviewer said...

    yea ruhie... thanx for the encouragement..
    :)

     
  • At Wednesday, April 19, 2006 , Blogger Mihir said...

    abbey tu pass hua hai! well the shoch i've got is much much bigger and u know that... neways you just think abt the second year and dont cry over wats happnd...

     
  • At Saturday, April 29, 2006 , Blogger Anorion said...

    Abbe... same boat actually, having second thoughts about this godforsaken course. Do not feel like a bloody one third of a journalist.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home