GOLDENINNEREYE

Rhythm of the Music is Life's only Motivation

Friday, June 01, 2007

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Since a long time I wanted to write... Write a lot about my friends... I trust them a lot and there are some things I want to highlight about them... A journey of how I met them and how things evolved and how I grew as a person due to them.. There is no particular order in which I've written about them...

Udit - Simple guy... Met him in private classes while preparing for 12th standard. The first meeting was pretty weird because without knowing anything about him I was copying answers from him... Wasn't prepared for a chemistry test and there you go. I kept meeting him and occasionally greeted him until one day he said "come to my place, we'll have Idlis!!" well I said why not? and he became one of my closes friends. You will always find us sitting outside BPL gallery and talking about what next are we gonna do. Close pal.
What separates him from others is his simplicity and focus. Sometimes I think this guy deserves much more in life. He has an amazing family and I guess he realizes that. Makes me feel better when I’m down or I’m confused. His focus and concentration inspires me to do better in life. We’ve been friends for over 3 years now. I thank him a lot for his friendship and even though we didn’t make it to merchant navy I’m pretty sure we’ll make it big in our small lives.

Sagar – Cool weirdo…We wouldn’t have talked much if he hadn’t purchased a Nokia 6600i. His phone was one of the latest and coolest then. Again a friend from the very same classes I went to for 12th. We sent MMS to each other. Not all MMS’ are bad u see.
Anyhow we still talk each day through sms cause we meet each day either on the terrace or in the colony. My group of friends is due to him. Amazing friend again. We speak the same lingo and pretty often even exclaim the same things… Bingo…
He’s this frank dude who’ll say whatever shit he wants and get away with it. Melvin fears him cause if he doesn’t land up in our frequent parties He’ll get abused seriously. The party monger.. and if you wanna get the party started just take him along. He’ll rock the place, get people from everywhere. His laid back attitude sometimes gets on my head… but I’m also very much like him so I kinda understand. Lately I feel hes’ become tooo cooool but I know its him, he is like that… and he’s my friend…
We share similar passions Cars, oh High speeds in cars and mobile fones…

Rohit – Complicated simpleton…Balan… Who is not behind this guy? Everybody loves Raymond errr Balan…
All chics want a piece of him; all dudes run behind him. And he still manages to two time everyone. First ranker, intelligent, flirt wateva... I don’t remember how I me him but I noticed him because of his Bap Dylan stuff. Then we started studying together and along with Yash and Mihir I had something going in BMM. Then suddenly we became cool friends, I don’t even remember how? We were studying together, discussing papers and the MBA thing happened. We both were confused and searching for CAT classes. Then I noticed his smartness. Damn smart and spontaneous. Gets things the way he wants.
I do know him to a certain extent but I also know he controls himself. At his position lots of people get carried away but then this is why I still admire this guy. Has managed to keep his rank high, has an interest in everything. One more reason for our friendship was our interest in Biz knowledge. We keep discussing so many things. I can only term them as serious discussions… but then they get funny when we discuss people, jokes or just life. Great friend.


Sanyukta – Frank Beauty with an adamant brain… my my… don’t get into a debate with her I warn you. Right from the first day of BMM I kept a note of her. I was this simple idiot and she was this stylish gal everyone was after. Thank god I kept distance for a few months. The first time we talked was on Friendship Day and she told me to stay away… We used to chat online occasionally and the next time we talked was because I was not talking to her… The Silvassa trip and a lot of other things. She talked and haven’t seen so much of humility in any other girl. I dunno why she did it but then we became great friends. I have told some people that she irks me at times but then she’s always there when I wanna talk to her. She has lots of friends who wanna talk to her and sometimes I feel why me? Ask this to her though…She is Sany for me now…
Rich, wants to be a model is beautiful and has brains too, but falls for idiots pretty easily. Is polite to everyone when she doesn’t need to be to some people. Has thousands of friends and everybody instantly likes her. She makes talking to her very easy and even though I tease her about changing her college to Xaviers because of her Attitude... I know she doesn’t have any. Only Time will tell where we all go but I know she’ll make it big. Amazing confidence and attitude in life and most of all a Good friend I wanna keep in touch with.


Neha - Dodo... Not literally... she's smart and she's girlish and she's sweet. I know girls are sweet but then she's so sweet that you want to be close to her all the time. I fell for her cuteness and I always wanted her in my best friends list. She made it... again I don't know why... We shared the interest of watching HP 2 in Imax Adlabs during our French classes and then we became great friends. Cute, round faced and a person you can talk to for hours together, you should always have a friend like her in your life or you've done nothing in your life. We suddenly lost contact only to meet again and get back together as great friends... I guess it happens only with the best. Destiny wrote Neha as a chapter in my life... A trustworthy friend...
Ask her how much I irritate her, crib and criticise people, analyse things, situations and every crap in the book but she'll listen... Patience... Amazing patience my dear readers...an amazing listener. Attractive persona and humour, she's funny and she'll make life seem funny and easy. She has certain limitations but thats it you call her up anytime she's always there awake, attentive and caring. She has seen me up and down but her attitude never changed. She was always the same... and she's closer as a friend now. I again hope I keep this bond with her for a long long time...

Thanks a lot for reading this piece on mah friends... And If you're a close one you will not mind me opening up like this... cause u know How I am... So write abt me too...
C ya...

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home