GOLDENINNEREYE

Rhythm of the Music is Life's only Motivation

Monday, March 26, 2007

INTERNS - (part 1)

My first day



Amazing place... Percept owns almost the whole of Raghuvanshi Mills and has all its offices in there...

It takes me an hour and 15 mins and a sweaty face to reach to the office but from then on Its fun.The first official day was pretty cool literally seems the Ac's were by bluestar... every nook and corner was equally freezing. Met new people, nice gals and stuff and had fun overall. The work hasn't begun but its supposed to be fun dahlings so lets see. The hard work and my friends pushin my butt across to places finally payed off... thank you all!!

Especially Mr. Rohit Balan...(yet again)

The guy never gives up on me... keeps helping my lazy bones...

Yeah and all ya PYT's in the corporate world... I am here!!

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home