GOLDENINNEREYE

Rhythm of the Music is Life's only Motivation

Friday, November 10, 2006

MONEY TAKES ANOTHER VICTIM

Ram Jethmalani has lost it... Money has yet again proven its the boss over moral responsibilities and social values. I feel great pain and anger as I write this... I can blog in about 25 words on how frustrated I am or give this man exactly my piece of mind in 28 censored words here.

But I can't see any other side of this story... Why did he resort to defaming a dead girl.. who cannot stand up and answer also that she's innocent. The Jessica Lal case has opened several eyes... It has given me a clearer view of the world... but the tears in my eyes still make my vision blur... I really really wish I wasn't alive to see this day..

At the end of this I will just pray and wish from the bottom of my heart that Justice should be served...

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home