GOLDENINNEREYE

Rhythm of the Music is Life's only Motivation

Saturday, November 04, 2006

RASMUS - IN THE SHADOWS




No sleep
No sleep until I´m done with finding the answer
Won´t stop
Won´t stop before I find a cure for this cancer
Sometimes I feel like going down I´m so disconnected
Somehow I know that I am haunted to be wanted
I´ve been watching,
I´ve been waiting
In the shadows for my time
I´ve been searching, I´ve been livingFor tomorrow all my life
They say that I must learn to kill before I can feel save
But I,
I´d rather kill myself thän turn into their slave
Sometimes I feel that I should go and play with the thunder
Somehow I just don´t wanna stay and wait for a wonder
I´ve been watching,
I´ve been waitingIn the shadows for my timeI´ve been searching, I´ve been livingFor tomorrow all my life
Lately, I´ve been walking, walking in circles
Watching, waiting for something
Feel me,
touch me,
heal me
Come take me higher
I´ve been watching, I´ve been waitingIn the shadows for my timeI´ve been searching, I´ve been living
For tomorrow all my life
I´ve been watching,
I´ve been waitingI´ve been searching, I´ve been living
For tomorrow


:(

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home