GOLDENINNEREYE

Rhythm of the Music is Life's only Motivation

Monday, September 11, 2006

FRUSION of LIFE!

Relief you can say.. after 2 days of hard work and research I come out with this....

FRUSION = FRUIT FRUSION (with phytochemicals)
http://www.phytochemicals.info/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phytochemicals


Had a project on making a Fictitious product and making its marketing brief to be presented to the Advertising agency.
Anyways if my grp would not have come third I could have gone down badly, failed miserably.... and lost self-confidence too. But no, now I'm on a new high. This is fantastic.


Very few people will understand right now what I'm going through... The guy I keep thanking for a new lease on life is one of them... Thanks dude...

I also won a brand equity thingy wid him... Not such a big thing for him and for me as well considering we had undue advantage of being Media students and also had done a similar project just a day back but still earned us a lot of attention and congratulations

Thanks for everything Rohit.
I am having great fun in BMM with friends like you and Mihir.

I think I can be a good Marketing person now....

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home