GOLDENINNEREYE

Rhythm of the Music is Life's only Motivation

Friday, August 25, 2006

CLASSROOM ATMOSPHERE - " SPACE"

Wrote this one when 60 people were humming something or the other.. But still what I can write about myself in a buzzing class is very different from the 4 a.m morning silence.


SPACE
I look into black space as soon as I close my eyes. Lots of thoughts whoosh through my mind. This space is mine. I can imagine, create, sort out my feelings here. This is me, my horizon.
As soon as I hear a topic that concerns me, my mind starts thinking on "what if?" Why this all happens. What is the motive? Then again I close my eyes and my mind goes numb in this space. It happens to me often. I wish I had Dumbledore's pensieve to clear my haphazard thoughts. When realization creeps in my numb mind I gain peace again. Future holds unaccountable mysteries and such events trouble me day in day out.
I saw many a stars. When I was in school I had a lot of unanswered Questions in my mind. I would sneak out and go to the terrace. The peace was better than what I would get while I was asleep. It was a feeling of exclusivity. I used to stand and imagine another world. The terrace was my platform and the stars in the sky my playground. I used to make so many things out of them. I was in Roha, a village and the sky was pitch black. It was an unforgettable happiness I gave myself all the time.
Yes, I was lnely. But the feeling that the whole world is sleeping gave me immense pleasure. Undescribable. The space was my space.
Now when I go atop my terrace I find I get an exclusive view of things happening in my neighbourhood. I can see bright hoardings illuminating my space and giving me discomfort. Every 2 minutes an aeroplane goes by reminding me of the fast pace this city has and when I see the moon I feel some American is standing there and waving to me. They've intruded my space. I am hungry for peace.

4 Comments:

  • At Thursday, August 31, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    whoa..you've great writing skills man..
    Peace..it's a quite complicated subject..And we can have peace if we're in the cacophony of various things..I experienced this thing whenevr i'm with my loved ones..Try to explore which one will make u happy and feel it..i'm not educating u..but this comes from my heart...
    lolzz @ ... when I see the moon I feel some American is standing there and waving to me.

    good day.

     
  • At Thursday, August 31, 2006 , Blogger PerfumesReviewer said...

    sure man... thanks

     
  • At Sunday, September 03, 2006 , Blogger ANKIT said...

    **I would sneak out and go to the terrace. The peace was better than what I would get while I was asleep. It was a feeling of exclusivity.**


    **But the feeling that the whole world is sleeping gave me immense pleasure. Undescribable. The space was my space.**


    hey, superb stuff lavanya...!

    really liked the way you have penned your feelings..>!



    om shanti om.

    ANKIT.

     
  • At Wednesday, September 06, 2006 , Blogger diksha said...

    beautiful lavanya....
    simply beautiful...

    it kinda know what you mean when you say they have intruded on your space...

    like you wish the terrace would give you the same kind of solace it gave me.... when i was in school...when i could find peace there...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home