GOLDENINNEREYE

Rhythm of the Music is Life's only Motivation

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

OHEM-KARA!!

Omkara is a good movie with great music, even great direction and even greater mentality. All objectives accomplished!! If you need to watch a multi-starrer movie with a good team of actors and want to learn movie making then do it the way Vishal Bharadwaj does it. Having a project on the movie is a real good thing because this is one project I will just luuhhhhheeeeeev writing about. So folks you will have my review, a complete one I guarantee but just after 4 more days...

My verdict for the movie - HIT HAI BOSS!!!!

I am suggesting very other chindi flick in Bollywood to be watched, some people say its the word of mouth marketing strategy... I'd say Its Bollywood that has taken a giant leap and has changed its own future for good!

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home