GOLDENINNEREYE

Rhythm of the Music is Life's only Motivation

Friday, September 25, 2009

Regular Readers

So I've discovered a reader on my blog... sounds exciting and looks like my thoughts are being monitored now.. anyways I knew this would not remain a personal diary anyways...

So u my reader yes you you know How I address you dont you? What do you expect now? I should open my heart to you? What more do you want to knw abt me? I tell you everything you read my stuff and you never tell me abt yourself so how should I react to that?

I still think you were never my type and I was never your type.. but still well everything happened... In some similar way you should explain why and how did so many things happen which were not expected?

Awaiting your answer my regual reader... and next time dont delete your comment now that I know who you are... :-@

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home