GOLDENINNEREYE

Rhythm of the Music is Life's only Motivation

Sunday, May 07, 2006

A week of mixed feelings

I'm lying when I say it was a week because it wasn't... I joined from 2nd of may and this journey of interns has been a real hard phase of my life...till the 6th as of now...

Yea.. u can say all that... what my parents have een telling me. No one believes when I say they are really pressurising me with work. When I gave an inerview to a certain Mr.Vishal in NAX he said he will offer me an intern but I need to do computer work. I happily agreed considering the fact that most of my time in the day is spent chatting,surfing and playing CS on the computer. But li'l did I knw that the wanted me to use Ctrl+Z to undo and shift+tab to shift into other documents in MICROSOFT EXCEL.

The admin executive is out of town rocking on to good songs with his family somewhere in GOA and one more of the supervisors is out of town off to his native place. Yeah you guessed it right..
I neva understood why they taught me so much stuff and almost all their work in about 3 days.. they've left all their responsibilities on me!! I worked till 7.15 on wednesday to finish all of them.
Basically as soon as they came to know on tuesday that I'm working for free and am there to assist them and learn the work over there, they've been fighting to gain control over me. I mean come on!! WTF?? Guys, in short they are freaking me off.. man.. Mihir my very good friend guided me to HT for an internship and I tried hard to get away from here... but my bad luck has been a good companion all these years and I think it wants to spend the whole life with me. HT couldn't be possible and my dad says if you want to learn all the traits of marketing and working in a firm you've got to be in a small place... he says you'll lear life here..(ya right)

Basically they are dominating me from 9.30 to 6.. But at 6 I've now made sure I say goodbye to whomsoever it concerns and get the hell out of there... shit man...

A good one liner here wuld be...

WHEN YOU FIND THE 6.10 LOCAL FROM CST TO PANVEL A RELIEF... YOU R RIGHT NEXT TO HELL!!

I guess you must hav understood the dilemma I am in...so don't expect more write-ups from me in the coming 4 weeks or so cause these guys think I'm a goat and if I don't work I lose my experience certificate.. so I'm an easy victim..they r rapin me..

waitin for this nightmare to get over... I love SIES...
:-(

5 Comments:

  • At Monday, May 08, 2006 , Blogger filterkaapi said...

    Thou time shall come

     
  • At Monday, May 08, 2006 , Blogger PerfumesReviewer said...

    :-(

     
  • At Tuesday, May 09, 2006 , Blogger tanvi said...

    I know its bad
    I will be interning with a liberal think tank called centre for civil society they alreadfy have sent me close to 100 articles to read before I set my foot there. Its a research internship and I am supposed to write a paper.
    Looks like I am filling you up with my woes and adding to your problems sorry :(
    I won't say misery wants company cos it wud be lying
    Just two words hang on
    You will get thru and thou shalt be rewarded for all your good deeds
    Theres light wen the tunnel ends just keep your eyes there :)

     
  • At Tuesday, May 09, 2006 , Blogger ruhey said...

    we all are suddenly realisin the value of sies wht say?
    :p

     
  • At Wednesday, May 10, 2006 , Blogger PerfumesReviewer said...

    thanks for ur concern guys.. thanx tanvi and ruhie... yaar... college life is best may it be SIES or XAVIERS

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home