GOLDENINNEREYE

Rhythm of the Music is Life's only Motivation

Monday, May 29, 2006

DA VINCI CODE!!


So I dumped some ppl whom I promised my birthday party and went for Da Vinci wid my sis...


The whole thrill action thing was packed so tightly that there was no love or a proper chemistry between Robert Langdon and Sophie Neveu...
was that intended or there wasn't any time I'm not tooo sure.. but the movie was shot in a fantastic way. In short it was better than I expected..
I give it 4.5 on 5.

Now the fact that technology assisted the director in executing very difficult scenes will be a small remark to brilliant cinematography... The movie did not carry the story through Langdon's eyes but it kpt me hooked till d very end!

verything in the movie is beyond my description and I see no one else doing better makin such a complex movie and making the viewer understand the concept with ease...

So guys watch the fantastic, awesme and amazing movie and remember You are watching some brilliant stuff!!!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home